1. Where can I get my TAP and SCP statement account?

Member's Account Statements can be obtained from e-Amanah online service via or by using TAP's e-Info Kiosk.

2.​​​ Where is TAP fund invested?
TAP 's fund is invested both locally and globally in the form of sukuk, bond, fixed deposits and equities. Tap's investments is not allowed in sectors involved in gambling, tobacco, weapons, alcohol and pork related.
3.​ The mandatory retirement age is 60 years and TAP is only mandatory until the age of 55 years. What about the remaining five (5) years?   
TAP contribution is no longer mandatory after the age of 55. However, employers and employees are still required to pay their SCP contributions.
4. What if I can only pay voluntary contribution this month, but not next month?
Voluntary contributions are not required to be made monthly. You may contribute as and when you wish and there is no minimum or maximum amount. 
5. If one does not work, can he register and open a TAP account to pay voluntary contributions?
Voluntary contributions are only allowed for TAP members who are registered by their employers.
6. Can housing withdrawal be made for the purpose of expanding the house?
TAP Housing Withdrawal Scheme contained in TAP is available for the construction or purchase or to pay the balance of buying or building a new home only. This includes for paying the balance of the house under the National Housing Scheme. As for the purpose of home renovation and purchases of home furniture is not included in the TAP Housing Withdrawal Scheme.
7. If I already made a withdrawal at the age of 50, can I apply for a second withdrawal at the age of 52 years?
Withdrawal at the age of 50 can only be made once.