FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How to pay for contribution?
Effective 1st November 2016, Employers are required to make their contribution payments via e-Amanah.
2. From which banks can I use to make payments on e-Amanah?
Payment can be done through the internet banking facilities from BIBD, Baiduri Bank and SCB.
3. Do I need to pay TAP and SCP scheme contribution separately?
No. Effective 1st April 2014, the payment of TAP and SCP contributions can be made in one payment by using e-Amanah.
Payments that are made using cheque, postal order, or money order shall be made payable to the ' Tabung Amanah Pekerja '.
4. What was the rate of dividend declared in the last 5 years for TAP and SCP scheme?
The dividend rate for TAP and SCP scheme for the last 5 years:
1.0 percent for the period from 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016,
2.0 percent for the period from 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017,
2.5 percent for the period from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018,
2.2 percent for the period from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 and
2.2 percent for the period from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020.
5. The mandatory retirement age is 60 years and TAP is only mandatory until the age of 55 years. What about the remaining five (5) years?
TAP contribution is no longer mandatory after the age of 55. However, employers and employees are still required to pay their SCP contributions.
6. Does Voluntary Contribution apply to employers?
Employers may contribute voluntarily (more than the pre-determined mandatory rate) to their employees if they wish to, however it is not mandatory.